Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spiritual Gifts

I recently had the opportunity to take a Spiritual Gifts Assessment. Through a series of questions that I answered about myself, I was able to determine the areas that God has gifted me spiritually. Here are the top five areas that I believe that I have been gifted. It appears that I was gifted in some areas the same way so I have chosen the ones that I feel are most accurate.

  1. Apostleship
  2. Encouragement
  3. Teaching
  4. Evangelism
  5. Shepherding

I will say that I am a bit surprised that Teaching was not highest on the list, but who am I to question in what areas God has gifted me. I will share the meaning of what each of these means in a future post.

If you are interested in taking the Spiritual Gifts Assessment, please contact me and I will be happy to send you the information. I would love to hear how God has gifted you after you take the assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment