Monday, June 18, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Spirit Night Video

Our youth group will be hosting a Spirit Night at the local Chick-Fil-A in Ranson, West Virginia. The agreement that we worked out with the manager is for us to receive 15% of the money that comes in during our time. I believe this is a pretty standard policy. It is a great way for us to earn some money for our youth group without having to do a ton of work. We get to have a delicious dinner and enjoy each other's company while earning money. Our plan is to use the funds to help defray some of the costs of the summer's activities.

In order to promote the Spirit Night, one of my leaders, her daughters, and I shot a video. I need to give props to my friend Josh Evans for the idea of the video. We shot the video on my camcorder. I then took the footage and edited on Windows Movie Maker Live and added a few features.

You can watch the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment