Sunday, September 23, 2012

Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic

All of last year, the art teacher at the school I work at had pictures of this guy named Nick Vujicic. They were strange pictures of a man who had no arms and no legs on a surfboard. Honestly, they were a little hard to look at. However, as I learned a bit more about him, I realized that the story of Nick Vujicic was one worth knowing. Here is a man who is faced with incredible obstacles (I mean, he has no arms and no legs), but he is doing some amazing things for God.

Recently, I was asked to promote his new book Unstoppable. I have not read it yet, so I cannot endorse the content entirely. However, as you will see from the video below, this is a story that everyone should become familiar with. If a man can overcome a disability as severe as his in the name of God, just think about what those of us who are whole can do with a little bit of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment