Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some Cool Swag from Liberty University

As some of you may know, I am a graduate of Liberty University. Okay, so I did it through LU Online, but I have spent a lot of time on the campus. I am a big fan of Liberty and am very glad to be associated with such a great school.

A few weeks ago, I contacted the Alumni Affairs office to see if they could send me some stuff to help promote the university to my students at church. I was hoping for a pennant and some posters, but that is not what I got.

Instead, as you can see from the picture, I received two pennants, two large posters promoting College for a Weekend, a stack of flyers promoting the same event, and two alumni decals to put on my car. It was pretty impressive and I was very excited to receive it. I'm still holding out hopes that I will find some cool Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary merch in my mailbox one day, but this is still pretty cool.

My hope is to be able to take a couple of the students down to Lynchburg to visit the campus sometime this spring. We are still working out the details and praying that more upperclassmen become a part of CTBC Student Ministries. Until then, I am going to keep promoting the school to my freshmen and middle schoolers. They have to go somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment