Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank You, FBC Kingstowne

Over the past two years or so, I have had the opportunity to preach at First Baptist Church of Kingstowne. I was called and asked to preach there yesterday. As always, it was a wonderful experience. There are some great people at this church and I always leave feeling encouraged from being with them. Even though I don't see them but every couple of months, I feel like the members of the church are good friends and I look forward to the next time I can be with them.

I would ask that you pray for the church. They have been looking for a pastor for some time and I believe that the right pastor is out there for them. Please pray that God shows the church leadership who that individual is. They are located in a great area and it is my belief that they will continue to be a light to their community, one that will glow even brighter in the years to come.

Thank you, FBC Kingstowne, for your friendship and encouragement. I am truly blessed from my time(s) with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment