The first component is that of the Power of God. It should be understood that nothing can be done for God without the power of God. After reading this, I got to thinking about how I tap into the power of God and keep my spiritual life vibrant. Here are some of the areas that I work on in my life in order to stay tapped into God's power.
- Prayer. I am working to ensure that I have a stronger prayer life.
- Bible Reading. I read a minimum of ten chapters a day. In addition I try to read through certain passages of the Bible several times each day.
- Scripture memory. I begin each morning by reviewing my Scripture memory verses.
- Preaching podcasts. I am working to build a preaching library and I use the preaching ministry of a number of different pastors to help keep me filled spiritually.
- Good Christian books. I try to read as many commentaries and books to help keep refreshed.
What things do you do to keep yourself spiritually refreshed and tapped into God's power?