Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Music Wednesday - This Changes Everything by Matt Papa

It used to be that I would post a music video here each week, usually a song that was speaking to me or had some particular relevance to my life. I'm changing it up a bit this week. I want to commend an entire album to you.

I forgot how I came to know about Matt Papa, but I am certainly glad that I did. His album This Changes Everything is one of the most incredible piece of art you will ever hear. The music is excellent, but it is the lyrics and subject matter that shakes me to my core every time I listen to it. I heard someone say one time that listening to a Casting Crowns song is like a trip to a spiritual woodshed. Matt Papa's music does that for me.

Please, do yourself a favor and get This Changes Everything. Listening to it prayerfully really will change everything.

Here is a taste just to get you started. And, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment