Sunday, February 26, 2012

An Explosion in the Idea of Scripture Memory

The other day I wrote a post about memorizing verses with children. Since I wrote that post, there has been an explosion in posts about Scripture memory. While I would like to think that it was because of my article, I think it has more to do with the Lord wanting us to memorize His Word.

Here is a round-up of some of those posts:

Andy Johnson gave a stockpile of Scripture memory resources.

The folks at North Point Community Church offered some tips for memorizing with preschoolers.

One of my favorite websites, Memverse.com, had a blog post about adult memorization.

Finally, my wife's blog had a post about a great Scripture memory album.

If you enjoy memorizing Scripture, enjoy. If you don't, well, get with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment