Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Four Great Books on Sale for the Kindle

One of the best purchases that I have made recently is my Amazon Kindle. I take my Kindle almost everywhere that I go. I love having my own personal library in my pocket. I also love the fact that I can carry multiple copies of the Bible with me. My personal favorite is the English Standard Version.

Today, in my email, Amazon.com sent me notice of a big book sale they were having on Kindle books. Glancing through it, I found four titles that were very interesting to me. These titles are on sale for a greatly reduced priced, but only until July 27. The books listed below are on sale for $2.99! They regularly sell for $9.99, so this is a really good time to pick up some great books. While I have not read these books yet, I have heard great things about all of them and I am looking forward to enjoying them and sharing my thoughts with you at a later time.

WEIRD: Because Normal Isn't Working

Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus

The Christian Atheist: When You Believe in God But Live as if He Doesn't Exist

Stuff Christians Like

Please note: these books are only available at this price when you buy them for the Kindle. If you don't have a Kindle, you can purchase one here. You can also visit Amazon.com and find the Kindle software for your portable devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment