Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FinishYear 2012 - One Week Update

I know that most of you have been waiting anxiously for updates on how my FinishYear 2012 projects are coming. Well, here is the first update:
  • I have finished copying Proverbs 1 and am currently working toward finishing Proverbs 2.
  • I have finished reading my first book, Leaders That Last by Dave Kraft.
  • I am continuing to memorize 1 John 1:1-10. The first couple of verses are rather complex and I am having difficulty getting them to stick in my head.
  • I have memorized Romans 5:1 and am working on Romans 5:2-8.
  • I have not done any running at all
  • I just finished reading 180 chapters of the Bible. In full disclosure, I did begin this project before January 1, but I thought any Bible reading was a good thing, right?

So, there you go, my first week of FinishYear 2012 update.

How are you doing with your FinishYear projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment