- I have finished copying Proverbs 1 and am currently working toward finishing Proverbs 2.
- I have finished reading my first book, Leaders That Last by Dave Kraft.
- I am continuing to memorize 1 John 1:1-10. The first couple of verses are rather complex and I am having difficulty getting them to stick in my head.
- I have memorized Romans 5:1 and am working on Romans 5:2-8.
- I have not done any running at all
- I just finished reading 180 chapters of the Bible. In full disclosure, I did begin this project before January 1, but I thought any Bible reading was a good thing, right?
So, there you go, my first week of FinishYear 2012 update.
How are you doing with your FinishYear projects?