The list appears in no particular order.
Ten Ways to Know You Are a Baptist
- You sleep better in church than you do at home.
- You start packing up as soon as the last blank on the notes sheet is filled in.
- You call everyone "Brother" or "Sister" because you can't remember their names.
- Your 3-year-old yells "Amen!" at random times.
- All your female friends go to college for their MRS degree.
- You post pictures of your new Bible on Facebook.
- You use the NIV as a doormat.
- Fire and brimstone are all you want to hear in your sermons.
- Going to the movies is a sin, but you make sure the movie is in your Netflix queue.
- Your definition of "fellowship: involves fried chicken at a potluck dinner.
If you have anything to add to the list, please do so below. Enjoy!