Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reading Through Radical Together by David Platt

I was recently given a preview copy of Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of God by David Platt. The book is written to describe what could happen if individuals in churches would work together to achieve the purposes of God.

My plan, as I am reading through the book, is to write my impressions on each chapter. There are six chapters, each dealing with an aspect of the gospel that is often misunderstood and how it should play out in lives that are devoted to Christ. Like I said, I will be reading through the book and writing about my impressions as I finish each chapter.

I would love for you to go on this journey with me. We may go to the same church or we may go to different churches in different states, but the fact remains that every church should be working to accomplish the great things that God desires. Please pick up a copy of the book and add your thoughts to mine as we read through this book together.

Learn more about the book in the video below, then, if you so choose, buy it from Amazon.com.









No comments:

Post a Comment