Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let's Play a Game - Books for New Believers

I really enjoy reading. I love having books and I am especially fond of my Amazon Kindle. And while I am very good at picking out books for me, I don't often know what books to recommend for new believers.

With that in mind, I came up with this hypothetical. What books would you purchase for new believers if you were given a gift card to Amazon.com for $100? What books or materials would you purchase for them to help them grow into a stronger Christian?

I don't get too many comments on my posts, but in order for this to work, you will need to list out the books you would buy. This way we can help each other out. Stick with Amazon.com because that is where the "gift card" is to. Also, stay under $100 because that is all the "money" you get; any overage comes out of your pocket.

Good luck and have fun! I'm excited to learn about the new titles. You can access Amazon.com by clicking the link below:

Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment